Skip to main content

Changes that could be made in my study programme.


Hello everyone, today I talk about some changes that could be made in my study programme.
I think that could changes the curriculum because think that this have subjects that no is necessary for my future for example each students have that choose two subjects that are called CFG, this is aside of the subjects common for all the students, if with the subject common is stressful with other more is very difficult be able to approve all. Also, I think that the Workload is high, and each subject is of great demand and required of a lot of time of study.
The faculty I think that should have more spaces common for that the students we can study, for example a library bigger, more spaces for eat, this faculty have only a cafeteria. Also, should have more classrooms these should be more equipped; more laboratories, although the university has but I think that this could improve and help more to the students.
Other changes that should make is a classroom of computation, this room is very little, always the computers are occupied for students then is difficult searching information, more than a room of computation is center of print, the university could have a room bigger for that the students can study in the computers, search information, besides to print.
I had the opportunity of participating in school of summer in others faculty the university each one is very different from each other.
Something that I would like that will have the faculty is green areas or spaces recreative for example a gym.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post 5: My future job

When I decided study Chemistry and Pharmacy I thought that I will work only in pharmacy but when I began studying in the university the first semester the teacher taught me about different activities or jobs in that I can work in future really the labor field is big. The job that I will like have is in a Laboratory, is my job of the dreams but having a job in this area is very difficult. My second options is work in a Pharmacy I imagine that work in service publics is very good because I can help others people. I imagine that either of the two options I am very happy of having; in either way I will have that job in enclosed space. If I have the chance of I work in foreign I will love work outside of the country, I will like because imagine that the systems is totally different that in Chile besides I can know others countries at a time. I don´t know how is the salary I never worked besides I don´t have information of salary of a pharmaceutical chemical, I think that the salary sh...

Post 1: A country I would like to visit.

In this post I talk about the country that I would like to visit, this is Australia, because is so beautiful and have attractive place for me. I would like to go to Australia principally for study, when I finish my career, I would live there because I can to get better my English, I can learn new vocabulary also I like speaks in English. Also, my dreams is known the city of Sydney because is more beautiful place for me, have different attractions I would like visit its port and the Big Sidney Bay. Australia in their surroundings have various natural parks, I would like know different animal how koalas, kangaroo and some kind of arachnids that in Chile I can´t see.    Others places I would like visit are their beach because this have beautiful color how the white sand and turquoise sea in this I would like see the different animals that in others countries around the world I can´t see .

Post 4: Things that I hate and I like about university or career.

The things that I like the university are that its education is very good, here I have teachers well, I learn in the class because they are teachers with a lot of study, they are really good. In general I don’t have bad experience a thing that I disliked is that sometimes in the horary of lunch I don’t can eat where I want because there a few tables and there much students that want lunch. I disliked the university because each faculty is very different for its size, library’s, green areas and store where bought, the faculty of  chemistry sciences  is small compared with others.  Also, this faculty have a cafeteria very small so that a little space for eat in the lunch, besides in this I don’t have fruit and other healthy food, its products not have varied. I like me that in the faculty have more green areas, more tables and a cafeteria more bigly, besides  could have more spaces of study common because there but always missing a space where can s...