Skip to main content

Postgraduate studies


Actually I study chemistry and pharmacy in the University of Chile, I hope finally my study first and I would like job in different area before of continue my studies because in this moment I like so many.
An area that is of my interest is the cosmetic and I would like I can study more in the future, my reason to do course are that in the university we only the study a little about this area, besides I would like job in the industry cosmetic.
Honestly I don’t that course could study if a doctorate, diploma or master. I could to do the course of “regulatory affairs of medicines, cosmetic and biological products” this is a diploma that is dictating for the University of Chile in the faculty of chemistry sciences. This course include lessons, test and presentation in groups, the classes are two day of the week, three hours each day for seven month. The requirements are have a tittle of pharmaceutics or tittle professional in area of health or legal.
If I realize this course I would can job in the affairs regulatory of industry pharmaceutics, how of cosmetic.

If I will have the opportunity in the future to go to abroad I could study about dermo-cosmetics in Spain, this area is related with cosmetic and dermatology.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Post 5: My future job

When I decided study Chemistry and Pharmacy I thought that I will work only in pharmacy but when I began studying in the university the first semester the teacher taught me about different activities or jobs in that I can work in future really the labor field is big. The job that I will like have is in a Laboratory, is my job of the dreams but having a job in this area is very difficult. My second options is work in a Pharmacy I imagine that work in service publics is very good because I can help others people. I imagine that either of the two options I am very happy of having; in either way I will have that job in enclosed space. If I have the chance of I work in foreign I will love work outside of the country, I will like because imagine that the systems is totally different that in Chile besides I can know others countries at a time. I don´t know how is the salary I never worked besides I don´t have information of salary of a pharmaceutical chemical, I think that the salary sh

Post 7: my favorite food

My favorite food is the pizza, because I can ate in occasion special the most of the time with my family, I love share with they also I can ate with different ingredients, in a same pizza you can include various, how cheese, different sauce, vegetables and inclusive exist people that the prepare with pineapple, I don’t like pizza with pineapple or other ingredients sweet. My favorite pizza has cheese, tomato, sauce of tomato, ham and corn; but the most of the time I eat with some other ingredients how chicken or meat.   The last Friday I eat a pizza for the dinner, ate in my house was a classic pizza prepare for me I think I ate a lot because not for ate ago a long time, now I am really repentant.   This is my favorite food but I cannot ate daily because is a food little healthful, then I ate some days principally for an occasion special, how a birthday. I prefer ate a pizza in a house because I can make how I want besides I need less money; sometimes my sister invites me to ate

Post 4: Things that I hate and I like about university or career.

The things that I like the university are that its education is very good, here I have teachers well, I learn in the class because they are teachers with a lot of study, they are really good. In general I don’t have bad experience a thing that I disliked is that sometimes in the horary of lunch I don’t can eat where I want because there a few tables and there much students that want lunch. I disliked the university because each faculty is very different for its size, library’s, green areas and store where bought, the faculty of  chemistry sciences  is small compared with others.  Also, this faculty have a cafeteria very small so that a little space for eat in the lunch, besides in this I don’t have fruit and other healthy food, its products not have varied. I like me that in the faculty have more green areas, more tables and a cafeteria more bigly, besides  could have more spaces of study common because there but always missing a space where can study.  Finally in the faculty